Despairing Over the Prosperous Wicked
any times in this upside down broken world, the wicked seem to prosper when the godly person seems to be manipulated and oppressed by evil men. Our passage reminds us of their ultimate demise and that our role is never bitterness or revenge, but gracious love allowing for God to seek justice on your behalf
1. Why does history appear to repeat itself?
2. In what way(s) are you self-centered?
3. Why are we generally out for our own good?
4. How do we often mask our self-centeredness?
5. How did Jesus show His other-centeredness?
6. How can we trust God when we see so much wrong going around us?