Giving is a heart issue and reaction to the joy we have in Christ, creating a generous heart that gives not under compulsion, but sacrificially with a cheerful heart.
1. Are you a generous person?
2. Is money an idol for you? If so, what do you need to do about that?
3. Why should anyone give money to the church?
4. Hasn’t the Church abused this in history?
5. When I give, do you do so cheerfully and sacrificially? Why? Why not?
6. Do you make excuses for not giving, like you can barely pay your bills? If so, how do you understand the principle of giving of your “First Fruits?”
7. What will it take for you to increase your giving and service to the church?