Who’s Identity Are You?
Sin separates, and kills. It separates us from God, from others and even from ourselves. We lose our identity, made in the image of God, so we begin to construct what we feel others will like, so we can be accepted by those around us, making our identity a construct that is as broken as our souls, and never delivers what it promises.
1. Why so we struggle to accept blame?
2. How has this affected marriages through the ages?
3. What was lost I the garden?
4. Who’s fault was it? Why?
5. Why did God first go to the man?
6. Why is looking at our own sin so hard? What do we need to do about it?